Udemy – Learn Java Programming Crash Course – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 199
You just pay: $15
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 10 hours.
Have a fundamental understanding of the Java programming language.
Understand how to create your own Java programs.
- Have the skills and understanding of Java to confidently apply for Java programming jobs.
- Hold sufficient Java skills to move onto Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) technology such as the Spring Framework to build enterprise software.
- Possess java skills to move into Android app development.
- Be able to demonstrate industry best practices in the Java code you write as taught by instructors with 18 years experience and who are Oracle Java certified.
- Obtain a solid understanding of what debugging and refactoring is and how to do it.
- A computer running Windows, Mac OS, or Linux so that the free tools for writing Java code can be installed and used in the course (video instructions for each platform is included).
- An open mind to learn something new and exciting which may make a huge difference in your future career.
If you want to learn to program in Java in far less time than you previously thought possible then read on.
The world today is a hectic place. Most of us have very little spare time. Once we have worked (or studied), slept, spent some time with friends and family there is little time left to think about a career.
In order to become a software developer you need programming skills. But how can you get those skills in the minimum amount of time and still have a life along the way?
This course was designed to teach you the essential Java programming skills you need to get your first programming job, or perhaps a promotion to a more senior position. And to do it in the shortest possible amount of time.
What version of Java will I learn?
All videos in the course have been recorded using the very latest version. Java 11. It’s recommended that you follow along with that version, but if you have an older version most of the course should work just fine.
Java 11 is the version you will want to learn because Oracle have designated it as the LTS version of Java – meaning they will support it for many years to come.
The reason they do this is so large companies can have a particular version of Java employed on the clients sites for years without worrying about new versions of Java crashing previously working programs.
Java 11 will get updated regularly over this time, but it will remain version 11. Oracle also have new Java versions coming out six monthly, but as soon as a new version is released, the previous version is no longer supported.
As such you should learn Java 11 which gives you the most useful skills for your future employer.
I heard that you have to pay to use Java 11.
It’s true that Oracle charging businesses to use Java 11, but students and professional developers alike never need to pay for Java. It’s 100% free. And even if that ever became a problem in the future, there is the free OpenJDK version of Java that has no restrictions.
The bottom line is that you do not need to pay anything to legally use Java 11.
What will you learn in the course?
You’ll learn the essential Java skills needed to become employable as a Java developer.
- Creating a Java basic program
- All about the Java compiler
- Data Types, Variables, Conditional Processing, Loops, Classes, Operators, Expressions – all the good stuff.
- Check out the curriculum on this page for a list of what is covered in the course.
In the course you will work with a lot of Java example code. You will start with Java code that was badly written. You’ll see why it’s bad, and then as you progress through the course, you will improve it and make the code bug free.
This approach, along with smaller snippers of code will help you become a programmer as well as think as a programmer. And as a result you will learn how to get the most out of Java.
What about course updates?
The course will get regular updates – We already have a document in the course that outlines what content is still to be added – We envisage it will be around sixteen hours once done.
It’s shorter than that now, but we are adding videos almost every day at the moment.
The instructors have built up a good history of updating their courses in the past on Udemy and that will continue in this course.
What about the instructors?
Your instructors Tim and Goran have a combined 40 years of professional software development experience between them. They have worked for prestigious companies such as IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Saab.
Their professional experience means you are learning from true experts with real commercial programming experience.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to a career as a Java Programmer. You can also check out some of the course using the preview feature on this page, so you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, the Java class is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous programming experience.
Anyone wanting to brush up on their skills and learn with the latest Java 11.
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item