Udemy – Basics of Software Architecture & Design Patterns in Java – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 34
You just pay: $7
What you’ll learn
- SOLID principles
Object oriented design
- Basic Java
- Object oriented programming
This course is about software architecture and design patterns. We will talk about two man topics:
SOLID principles and design patterns. We are going to implement the problems in Java, but the theoretical background is language-independent. I highly recommend typing out the implementations several times on your own in order to get a good grasp of it.
- what are SOLID principles
- single responsibility principle
- open closed principle
- Liskov’s substitution principle
- interface segregation principle
- dependency inversion principle
- what are behavioral design patterns
- strategy pattern
- observer pattern
- command pattern
- iterator pattern
- template pattern and null object pattern
- visitor pattern
- what are creational design pattern
- singleton pattern
- factory pattern
- builder pattern
- what is structural design pattern
- decorator pattern
- facade pattern
- adapter pattern
- the model-view-controller (MVC) model
- application in Java with MVC
In the first part of the course we are going to learn about the SOLID principles. We are going to talk about the theory as well as the implementations.
The second part of the course is about design patterns. We should have a deep understanding of these patterns in order to be able to write reusable software components. These techniques are becoming more and more important as applications are getting more and more complex, so – in my opinion – these topics are good to know.
Thank for joining the course, let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
This course is meant for newbies who are familiar with Java and want to be able to write reusable code
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item