Wayne Gorman – Course 2. Range Bound Strategies – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: –
You just pay: $8
This item Includes:
Wayne Gorman – Course 2. Range Bound Strategies
EWI’s On-Demand Options Trading Course …
How to Use the Elliott Wave Principle
to Improve Your Options Trading Strategies
Course 2: Range Bound Strategies
This exciting course is the second of a multi-part series of options trading courses that will teach you how you can use the Elliott Wave Principle to improve your options trading. (Note: The first options trading course is not a prerequisite for this options trading course.)
EWI Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman walks you through real-life market examples to show you how Elliott wave and options strategies combine to form a formidable team to help improve your trading.
In this online trading course, we will look at certain “wing spread” and “income-generating” strategies that take advantage of sideways markets with low volatility. These strategies include:
- Covered Put/Call
- Bear Call Spread
- Bull Put Spread
- Long Butterfly
- Long Condor
Here’s what you’ll learn for each of the option strategies mentioned above:
- Which wave function, actionary (main trend) or reactionary (countertrend), serves as the optimal context
- Which wave structure, i.e. zigzag, flat, triangle or combination provides the best opportunity for a successful trade, and which ones do not
- Which wave position, i.e. 2nd wave, 4th wave or B wave, is the optimal market situation
- Does the strategy work better at a relatively higher degree or lower degree
- How to apply Elliott’s rules and guidelines, including Fibonacci ratios
- How to anticipate sideways markets and the type of wave structure that may unfold
- Where to set entry, price target and exit levels
- How to better determine whether to hold the position until expiration
- How to maximize potential profit and yield, and minimize potential loss to achieve the optimum risk/reward ratio.
- How to fine tune strike prices and expiration dates
- What type of wave structure should precede your entry point and why
- And more!
To help make sure you get the most out of the entire options trading course, you’ll also receive access to the Online Q&A Forum. You can review questions and answers from others and send Wayne your questions regarding the course material.
Please note: You should have a working knowledge of options trading and Elliott wave before viewing this options trading course.
Wayne Gorman, Course 2. Range Bound Strategies, Download Course 2. Range Bound Strategies, Free Course 2. Range Bound Strategies, Course 2. Range Bound Strategies Torrent, Course 2. Range Bound Strategies Review, Course 2. Range Bound Strategies Groupbuy.
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item