Udemy – The Data Science Course 2019: Complete Data Science Bootcamp – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 199
You just pay: $16
What Will I Learn?
- The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist
Fill up your resume with in demand data science skills: Statistical analysis, Python programming with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn, Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau, Machine Learning with stats models and scikit-learn, Deep learning with TensorFlow
Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science field
- Learn how to pre-process data
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning (an absolute must which other courses don’t teach!)
- Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis
- Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python
- Carry out cluster and factor analysis
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels and scikit-learn
- Apply your skills to real-life business cases
- Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks such as Google’s TensorFlowDevelop a business intuition while coding and solving tasks with big data
- Unfold the power of deep neural networks
- Improve Machine Learning algorithms by studying underfitting, overfitting, training, validation, n-fold cross validation, testing, and how hyperparameters could improve performance
- Warm up your fingers as you will be eager to apply everything you have learned here to more and more real-life situations.
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- You’ll need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do that step by step
Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item