Udemy – The Complete Flexbox Tutorial: Learn CSS3 Flexbox In 2018 – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 199
You just pay: $17
What you’ll learn
- Use CSS Flexbox confidently to create modern layouts
Create web site designs more effectively
Write high-quality and reusable CSS code
- Vertically align any element
- Take up the remaining space in a container
- Beautiful responsive galleries with Flexbox
- Implement the so-called Holy Grail Layout
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Using a code editor
After this course, you’ll be able to use Flexbox to…
- vertically align any element
- create modern grids
- take up remaining space
- add spacing between elements
- implement complete site layouts
- and much more!
More goodies inside this course:
- I’ll answer all questions you may have along the way to make sure you reach your learning goals
- I’ve added manual, high-quality captions (CC) to this course
- To see Flexbox in practice, 3 mini-projects will manifest your skills and enable you to use Flexbox productively in future web design projects.
What Students Say About Me (taken from other courses of mine)
In this tutorial, you’ll learn to use each and every Flexbox property:
Styling flex containers:
Then individual flex items:
At the end, we’ll look at real-world Flexbox examples to see what kinds of layouts can be achieved:
- Simple grids with Flexbox where all columns in a row have the same size
- More advanced Flexbox grids where columns can have arbitrary sizes
- Vertical centering to vertically align any element
- Media objects, the popular OOCSS pattern
- The Holy Grail Layout, a complete site layout with sidebars and sticky footer
As a bonus, this course includes a complete Flexbox Cheat Sheet that you can use to recap all you’ve learned and to refer back to while using Flexbox.
Additionally, I included the code for a Flexbox demo showcase — which is like an interactive cheat sheet for you to see in the browser that contains every property and every layout example from this tutorial.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers and developers who want to improve their frontend skills
- Designers who want to increase their productivity
Anyone who wants to keep up with newest developments in web standards
Proof of product: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.