Udemy – Running A Web Development Business: The Complete Guide – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 149
You just pay: $12
What you’ll learn
- Understand how development stacks work and pick which stack is ideal for you
Predict the timeline for starting your business
Decide between hiring in-house employees or contractors for your business
- Decide between offering generalized or specialized web services
- Choose a winning combination of traits that you want your business to convey
- Understand the different types of contractors and where to find them
- Effectively allocate your time
- Assess the core components of successful web development firms
- Find cheap and professional ways of creating an online presence
- Select a name that’s attractive and conveys your core messaging
- Master the biggest platforms for contracting: Freelancer and Upwork
- Use advanced search techniques to fill the gaps of your development work with contractors
- Create and organize a professional and effective portfolio
- Use a few uncommon techniques to grow your portfolio faster
- Utilize 15 different strategies to attract potential clients
- Create three different types of proposals and know when to use them
- Use tools like Proposify and Nusii to create and streamline proposals
- Strategically use ballpark estimates to close clients sooner
- Manage clients effectively while using your time efficiently
- Keep client retention rates high and minimize churn
- Sniff out a client’s budget before they tell you
- Use advanced best practices to maintain your businesses growth
- Recognize client red flags before you start working with them
- Figure out the optimal pricing configuration for your rates
- Handle client meetings in person
- Gauge when clients are not likely to accept an estimate or proposal
- Make long-term decisions about which clients to retain and which to lose
- Integrate Asana into your workflow to increase transparency and efficiency
- Manage a team of subcontractors online
- No pre-requisites necessary.
- Programming experience is helpful but not necessary.
Web development is one of the fastest growing online industries today. It’s important for every business to have an online presence and that represents a huge opportunity for you. Whether you want to code or not, you can capitalize on the over 24 billion dollars of money spent per year on web development services. Whether you want to work part-time or full-time, you can create an awesome portfolio and an even better income taking on web development projects.
In this course, I’m going to show you how to jumpstart your business, grow it quickly, and manage your business like a professional – all from the comfort of your laptop.
I’m Evan Kimbrell and I’m the founder of Sprintkick, a full service web & mobile application studio based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years I’ve personally overseen the launch of over 100 apps all the way from concept to deployment. I’ve grown my business 400% a year from one small client to 100+ clients. Today, we make apps for big name brands like Walmart, GNC, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and other Fortune 500 companies.
I see too many people floundering to start or grow their web development business because they don’t have the mentorship or the guidance to do it right. This course is my answer for all of you who have reached out for help. I’ve piled everything I know and everything that has made my business successful into this course. I created this course to teach you how you can hit the ground running with starting a web development business – even if you don’t want to code.
These are some of the questions this course will answer:
- Where do I start and how do I know if I should do this?
- How do I choose a niche or should I not specialize?
- How should I make my portfolio and what is most effective?
- How do I make professional proposals without spending tons of money?
- How do I spend less time looking for clients and more time building websites?
- How do I take on larger projects and make more money?
- How do I find clients?
- How do I keep clients from going to the competition?
- Which clients are the most profitable and how do I find them?
- How do I get clients to accept my estimates?
- How did other companies get so successful with web development?
- How do I charge more for my services?
- How can I bring in development partners to offload my work?
Why you should take this course:
- Over 22+ hours of content and direct access to me, the instructor, as a guide and personal helper.
- Learn step-by-step from someone who started and runs a very successful web development business.
- Shorten your learning curve and protect yourself from making costly beginner mistakes.
- Grow your business faster and with fewer hiccups along the way. See how the professionals do it.
- A web development business can be run from anywhere at anytime. Join the international community of entrepreneurs who work when they want and how they want.
- Learn how to tailor your business to your lifestyle. If you want to work part time and free yourself up from the full time grind, this course shows you how.
Included in this course:
- Free contract documents such as an NDA, a customizable standard web contract, and an addendum contract for extra work. All of these documents cost me over $5000, but are yours free as part of the course.
- Free access to any course updates including case studies, projects, and collaborative discussions.
- Learn on the go. All course lectures are free to download and view anywhere even without an internet connection.
- Section summaries to help you review and re-learn lecture points easily and quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers who want to learn how to expand their skills into a business.
- Non-technical entrepreneurs who want to start a business building web applications.
- Established freelancers who want to add development services to their offered services.
Marketing, strategy, and SEO consultants who want to expand their business and offer more to their clients.
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item