Udemy – Operating Systems from scratch – Part 1 – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 159
You just pay: $18
What you’ll learn
- become very familiar with the core concepts of Operating Systems
be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Operating Systems
view Computer Science in a different dimension
- be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of OS course
- be able to get a top grade in your Operating systems course in your Bachelor’s degree
- Operating Systems work
- a process is created
- CPU scheduling is done in Operating Systems
- the various scheduling algorithms we have in Operating Systems
- how CPU , Memory and Disk work together
- Memory managment in Operating Systems
- a process is moved from hard disk to RAM
- memory allocation strategies used by operating systems
- Have a PC with internet connection
- Even ZERO knowledge in Operating Systems is fine – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
Welcome to the course Operating systems from scratch !!!
The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Operating System like how a process is created in an Operating system
what are the
- various scheduling algorithms we have in our Operating System
- allocation strategies used by Operating Systems
- memory management strategies used by Operating Systems
- page replacement strategies used by Operating Systems
- paging works in operating systems , how segmentation works in operating systems
- virtual memory works in operating systems , how multilevel paging works in operating systems
- CPU executes a process using memory manager.
Without using Operating Systems ,it is extremely difficult to communicate with the hardware devices of our computer. Every computer today has an Operating System installed in it.
In this course
Every concept of Operating Systems is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody without any prerequisites will be able to master the concepts of Operating Systems in the easiest way.
Who this course is for:
- needs to learn Operating Systems from scratch
- wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- has Operating Systems in the Bachelor’s degree
- is preparing for interview in product based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE , PGEE , BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
If you are a Computer Science Engineer
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item