Udemy – Modern HTML & CSS From The Beginning (Including Sass) – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 149
You just pay: $12
What you’ll learn
- Build Multiple High Quality Website & UI Projects
HTML5 Semantic Layout & CSS Fundamentals
Flexbox & CSS Grid Projects
- CSS Variables, Transitions, Dropdowns, Overlays & More
- Website Hosting & Deployment With FTP & Git
- All Skill Levels
- This course is for any developer, beginner to advanced
This course is for both beginners and seasoned developers that want to learn how to build responsive websites and user interfaces with modern HTML5 and CSS3+ technologies like Flexbox and CSS Grid as well as the Sass pre-compiler. This course includes hours of both learning & studying sections along with real life projects. Stop having to rely on frameworks like Bootstrap for your user interface and learn how to create your own layouts and utility classes to build custom responsive websites and app UIs.
The first few sections are tailored for beginners so even if you have never built anything before, you will learn all of the basics. If you already have experience with basic HTML & CSS, just move to section 3 or 4 and get started.
Things We Cover
- How Websites Work
- Visual Studio Code Setup, Shortcuts, Live Server & Emmet
- HTML5 Semantic Layout
- CSS Fundamentals
- Responsive Design With Media Queries
- CSS Units – rem, em, vh, vw, etc
- CSS Grid
- Animation with Keyframes & Transitions
- CSS Variables
- Sass Pre-compiler with portfolio project
- Full Projects & Mini Projects
- Website Deployment to Shared Hosting & Netlify With Git
- Much More
Sections on Sass will be being added very shortly!
Who this course is for:
From absolute beginner to seasoned developer
Proof of product: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.