Udemy – Java Programming Masterclass for Software Developers – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 194
You just pay: $14
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions in just 14 hours.
Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers.
- Learn industry “best practices” in Java software development from a professional Java developer who has worked in the language for 18 years.
- Acquire essential java basics for transitioning to the Spring Framework, Java EE, Android development and more.
- Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11.
- A computer with either Windows, Mac or Linux to install all the free software and tools needed to build your new apps (I provide specific videos on installations for each platform).
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome new programs you’re about to build.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today.
You’ve just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth Java programming course online. With over 260,000 students enrolled and tens of thousands of 5 star reviews to date, these comprehensive java tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Java programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– pass the oracle java certification exam
– or just learn java to be able to create your own java apps quickly.
…this complete Java Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
Will this course give me core java skills?
Yes it will. Core Java is the fundamental parts of the java jdk (the java development kit) that programmers need to learn to move onto other more advanced technologies.
Why should you take this course?
It’s been a best seller since it’s release on Udemy, you would be joining over 260,000 students who are already enrolled in the course.
There are close to 60,000 reviews left by students. It’s rated as the best course to learn Java for beginners.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
- All the essential Java keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- You will learn the answers to questions like What is a Java class, What is polymorphism and inheritance and to apply them to your java apps.
- How to safely download and install all necessary coding tools with less time and no frustrating installations or setups
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many aspects of the Java API (the protocols and tools for building applications) so you can code for all platforms and derestrict your program’s user base (and potential sales)
- How to develop powerful Java applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJhas both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course.
(Don’t worry if you’re used to using Eclipse, NetBeans or some other IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course)
- Learn Java to a sufficient level to be a be to transition to core Java technologies like Android development, the Spring framework, Java EE (Enterprise edition) in general as well as and other technologies. In order to progress to these technologies you need to first learn core Java – the fundamental building blocks. That’s what this course will help you to achieve.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
That’s just one reason why I was voted top 10 in the Udemy instructor awards (out of a whopping 18,000 instructors), and quickly became a top-rated, bestselling instructor on the Udemy site.
Student Quote: “This course is a great place to ask questions if you have them or find help if you become stuck in areas.” – Blake S.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Java skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Java brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Java class is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, to intermediates looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level.
- Those looking to build creative and advanced Java apps for either personal use or for high-paying clients as a self-employed contractor.
Those who love letting their own creative genius shine, whilst getting paid handsome amounts to do so.
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item