Udemy – Discovering Godot: Make Video Games In Python-Like GDScript – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 99
You just pay: $10
What you’ll learn
- Create video games in an object-oriented environment.
Write code in GDScript, and transfer your knowledge to Python.
Program compelling 2D word, platform & stealth games.
- How Godot can make your game idea come to life – for free.
- Re-use any existing C# knowledge in a user-friendly engine.
- How to code from scratch a fun-way by making games.
- Godot 3.0.6 or later (it’s free and we’ll show you how to install it)
- Basic familiarity with coding is a bonus, but we’ll get you up to speed if you’re brand new
- A desire to make make games, and improve your coding
Learning to code by making games is a great idea, yet things can get in your way. Some game engines are over-specialised, overcomplicated and can overwhelm new users. Furthermore C-family languages like C-sharp and C++ can be cumbersome.
It’s time to discover Godot, a general-purpose, simple and welcoming game engine. Powered by GDScript, a lightweight and easy to learn Python-like programming language, you’ll be up-to-speed with the fundamentals of coding in a jiffy.
Whether you’re a complete beginner at writing code, an experienced developer wanting to explore this wonderful engine or a game designer who wants to embrace free and open-source software in your work, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn game development in a friendly, lightweight and powerful engine
- Game developers who want to learn to use a dynamic and versatile programming language based on Python
Indie Developers looking for an open-source engine that won’t ask for a share of the revenue or logo-space in your game
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item