Udemy – Become a Product Manager | Learn the Skills & Get the Job – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 194
You just pay: $16
What you’ll learn
- Understand the varying role of a Product Manager through different types and sizes of companies
Decide which type of Product Manger best fits one’s goals and personality
Understand the Product Lifecycle and how it applies to every product
- Understand the modern Product Development Process that both Fortune 500s and Startups adhere to
- Know how to identify ideas worth pursuing and dedicating resources to
- Understand how to get at the root of customer pain points
- Understand and communicate customer pain by type and frequency
- Assess the core problem of a product
- Find and compare competitors and competing products
- Differentiate between Direct, Indirect, Substitute, and Potential competitors
- Understand the process of Customer Development and how it relates to being a Product Manager
- How to find potential interviewees for product interviews, user tests, and exploratory interviews
- How to model interview questions correctly while avoiding bias
- Navigate the four different types of customer interviews
- Find potential interviewees both internally and externally
- Write emails that will get users and potential customers to respond
- Build user personas based on both qualitative and quantitative data
- Understand the difference between a wireframe, a mockup, and a prototype
- Sketch out a wireframe with just a pen and paper
- Use Balsamiq to create wireframes at an intermediate level
- Use a sketch system called POP for digitizing product sketches
- Create specs for epics and user stories
- Properly apply acceptance criteria
Run a variety of MVP experiments, such as pitch experiments, redirects, shadow buttons, and more
- Correctly evaluate which product metrics to track and which to ignore
- Apply the AARRR framework to your product
- Apply the HEART framework to your product
- Track your metrics using a variety of software
- Create a product and feature roadmap
- Create a product backlog and properly prioritize features
- Calculate team velocity and build estimations for product delivery
- Understand the difference between Agile and Waterfall development
- Understand the difference between two popular Agile frames: Scrum and Kanban
- Learn software development concepts like APIs, mobile development, Front End, Back End, MySQL, programming frameworks, and more
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders of a product
- Communicate effectively with executives and higher-ups
- Understand the role of technology in modern Startups and Fortune 500s
- Understand the basics of “The Cloud” and Servers vs. Clients
- Understand the basics of APIs, what they do, what they look like, and how your team might use them
- Understand how to obtain relevant experience to set up for a transition to Product Management
- Build a portfolio that will assist in a hiring application
- How to self-brand online and build a following pre-hire
- What to look for in Product Management jobs and what to ignore
- How to apply insider tips and tricks to getting hired as a Product Manager
- Craft a resume that appeals to a hiring manager for Product Management placement
- Ace the Product Manager interview
- Excel beyond getting hired
- No pre-requisites, although familiarity with basic business concepts is helpful
**Updated October 2018: Over 1,020 students who have taken this course have gotten jobs as Product Managers! Students now work at companies like Google, Zynga, Airbnb, Wal-Mart, Dell, Booking. com, Jet. com, Vodafone, HomeAway, Boeing, Freelancer. com, Wayfair, & more!**
The most updated and complete Product Management course on Udemy! You’ll learn the skills that make up the entire Product Management job and process: from ideation to market research, to UX wireframing to prototyping, technology, metrics, and finally to building the product with user stories, project management, scoping, and leadership. We even have interviews with real life PMs, Q&A sessions with students, and a comprehensive guide to preparing and interviewing for a Product Management job.
Right now, there are over 3,000+ job listings worldwide that are looking for Product Managers, that pay on average $100,000 / year.
The demand for Product Management is increasing at an insane rate. More and more companies are finally figuring out how important this discipline and this role is to their success.
But how exactly do you get into the field?
There aren’t any degrees in Product Management & there are no certifications. Most Product Managers get into the field through luck or connections.
That ends here – we’ll get you up to date on ALL the skills you need to learn Product Management AND have the best chance at getting the job you want. There’s no more ambiguity to it. We’ll show you what you need to know and what you have to do – all taught from a Product Management insider.
Students aren’t required to know anything beforehand – we’ll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into an advanced product manager, and finally how to maximize your chances to get a job as a Product Manager.
Cole Mercer has been a Senior Product Manager at Soundcloud, Bonobos, Mass Relevance, and has taught the Product Management course at General Assembly in Manhattan, NYC.
Evan Kimbrell is a Top rated Udemy instructor with 11 courses on everything Entrepreneurship. His courses have over 35,000 students, 1,000+ 5 star reviews, and an average rating of 4.9 / 5.0.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get a job in Product Management
- Anyone wanting to transition into Product Management
- Already established Product Managers who want to advance their skillset
Entrepreneurs looking to master the product development process
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item