Martin Saenz – Note Investing Made Easier – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: note-investing-made-easier.teachable.com
You just pay: $173
Status: Instant Delivery
This item Includes:
This product will available in 3-4 weeks later after you pay.
How to make a great living in residential real estate – without ever buying a property
From the Author of the #1 Bestselling Book
Martin Saenz and his wife Ruth added distressed mortgage notes to their portfolio of residential and commercial real estate investments several years ago and have been averaging a 30%+ ROI ever since.
In this course Martin thoroughly explains his meticulous, systematic approach to this unique marketplace and explains how anyone can:
- Learn how and where to purchase distressed mortgage notes
- Make your money up-front: when you buy the notes
- Create a team of peers and vendors to support your success
- Turn a non-performing note into a profit machine
- Manage your portfolio for maximum success
- Partner to profit without getting your hands dirty
If you have ever considered investing in distressed mortgages but were put off by the steep learning curve, this is the course for you!
Interview with Previous Student of Martin Saenz’ Online Course
Beginning note investor, Randall Bal of Sacramento, California, discusses his experience taking the Note Investing Made Easier workshop online.
Section 1 – Mortgage Note Sourcing
- Module 1: Getting Started (17:10)
- Module 2: Building Your Profile (27:36)
- Module 3: Social Media (44:17)
- Module 3: Addendum for Sourcing Cycle of Life (23:17)
- Module 4: Massive Action Plan (MAP) (7:34)
Section 2 – Due Diligence
- Module 5: Getting Started (22:20)
- Module 6: Let’s Look At A Deal (2:25)
- Module 7: Round One of Due Diligence (22:31)
- Module 8: Round 2 of Due Diligence (32:06)
- Module 9: Round Three of Due Diligence (28:23)
Section 3 – Workouts – Achieving Exit Strategy Goals
- Module 10: Goal Setting and Getting Started (49:19)
- Module 12: Loan Servicing and Workout (19:59)
- Module 13: Borrower Workout (20:12)
- Module 14: Exit Strategy Options (6:58)
Section 4 – Portfolio Management
- Module 15: LLC vs Self-Directed IRA (16:21)
- Module 16: Bookkeeping and Remittance Reports (22:26)
Section 5 – Case Studies
- Case Study 1: Dayton, Ohio (14:54)
- Case Study 2: Palm Bay, Florida (15:35)
- Case Study 3: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (12:55)
- Case Study 4: Euclid, Ohio (11:08)
- Case Study 5: Pompano Beach, Florida (15:38)
Martin Saenz, Note Investing Made Easier, Download Note Investing Made Easier, Free Note Investing Made Easier, Note Investing Made Easier Torrent, Note Investing Made Easier Review, Note Investing Made Easier Groupbuy.
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item