Data Science With Python – Beginners – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 99
You just pay: $10
What you’ll learn
- Through this training we are going to learn how to use Python to create fascinating data visualizations.
- Learn Data Visualization, Development Setup and Language Learning Bridge between Python and JS
- Reading and Writing Data with Python, Webdev 101 and Getting Data off the Web with Python
- Heavyweight Scraping with Scrapy, Plotting and Visualization, and Data Aggregations and Group operations
- Financial and Economic Data Application
- Prior knowledge of basic Python will be useful but NOT necessary
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful
- You’ll need a desktop computer or a laptop
Data visualization is understanding the significance of data by placing it in a visual context. Patterns, trends that might go unnoticed in text-based data can be exposed and recognized easier with data visualization software. It basically involves presentation of data in a pictorial or graphical format. Through this training we are going to learn how to use Python to create fascinating data visualizations.
The training includes the following;
1. Introduction to Data Visualization
2. Development Setup
3. Language Learning Bridge between Python and JS
4. Reading and Writing Data with Python
5. Webdev 101
6. Getting Data off the Web with Python
7. Heavyweight Scraping with Scrapy
8. Plotting and Visualization
9. Data Aggregations and Group operations
10. Financial and Economic Data Application
Who this course is for:
- Business analysts
- Data scientists
- Anybody interested in data science and visualization
- Software developers or programmers who want to transition into the lucrative data science and machine learning career path will learn a lot from this course.
This course is for you if you like exciting challenges
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item