Sean Bagheri – The Never Losing Cryptocurrency Formula – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: aversity
Original Price: 1,795
You just pay: $71
Income vs Wealth Building
The Consistent Options Income trade that was published in 2008 was all about trying to create a high probability strategy that could turn accumulated wealth into a regular monthly income.
However, I have had many inquiries over the years about how one could accumulate the wealth to begin with.
The Guns & Butter trade is my answer to that question. It is how I attempt to accumulate and grow wealth.
The perspective is longer term and the trading approach can put a lot more money to work.
If you are looking to compliment your income trading approach or just want to put some money to work, this is a great strategy that should outperform the indexes over time. It is also very easy to manage monitoring as little as once per trading day.
- Consistent Options Income Strategy
- Objective: Income
- Highest Probability
- Monthly Perspective
- Guns & Butter Trade
- Objective: Wealth Building
- High Probability
- Longer Term Perspective
- Put More Capital to Work
- Low Maintenance
- Easy to Trade and Manage
Guns & Butter?
- In the world of Economists, the Guns & Butter Model attempts to describe the relationship between a nation’s spending on the military and it’s spending on civilian goods.
- A nation’s objective is to strike a balance that provides for a prosperous yet secure economy.
- In a Trader’s Economy, we want to strike a balance between holding financial assets (Guns) and selling premium (Butter) so as to provide a prosperous yet secure portfolio.
- Lock & Load…
Wax On, Wax Off
- We Need to Change the Way We Think About Our Position
- Unburden Ourselves From the Myths of Conventional Wisdom
- Control What We Can Control
- Accept the Real Risk at Trade Initiation
- The Market Rewards Risk Takers
- Manage the Short Options Around Our Assets in a More Efficient Manor
- There is a Better Way
What is the Guns & Butter Trade?
- Long and/or Short Stock Positions
- Options to Enhance Returns
- Sell Calls to Lower Cost of Long Stock Positions
- Sell Puts to Increase Selling Price of Short Stock Positions
- But How Do We Manage It More Efficiently?
- An Intelligent Options Adjustment Approach to Improve Returns
- Improved Performance Compared to Conventional Covered Strategies
Avoid the Traps Set by the Covered Call Myths
Proof of product: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.