ClayTrader – Volcano Trading – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: claytrader
Original Price: 297
You just pay: $36
What Is This Training All About?
Find Stocks BEFORE They “Erupt” to the Upside
The “breakout trade” can take many different forms, but with this strategy, you will learn how to use the psychology of the market in order to place yourself in areas where the Risk vs. Reward is most in your favor. By learning the psychology of the breakout, you will have a whole new perspective on not only ‘where’ big breakouts occur, but ‘why’ they occur.
This training is designed to turn you into a Chart Geologist. The market is filled with Volcanoes (“breakout trade set-ups”) that are ready to make you money, it is just a matter of knowing where to find them, and how to trade them. Some of the Volcanoes are more obvious than others, but with the strategy you will learn in this training, you will be able to identify the two types of Volcano trade set-ups that exist.
Get Your Psych Degree
Many traders get themselves in trouble when trying to trade breakouts due to the fact they do not understand the psychology of not only the market, but also the psychology of breakouts. This training will give you the confidence you need to execute this strategy by teaching you all about the cycle of emotion that repeats itself over and over again within the market.
The training also focuses heavily on the money management aspect of trading. A strategy is only as good as the trader who manages it, so you will learn how to mitigate against risk and position your portfolio so it is in the best possible position to grow over time.
Get that Tactics. Step-By-Step
This training is all about details and in-depth explanations. There are no broad explanations that leave you with the feeling of being incomplete and worst yet, not feeling confident. All the strategy tactics are taught step-by-step in a very logical and easy to understand presentation.
The stages that the strategy is divided into are.
The Hunting Stage
– What attributes and characteristics you should be looking for.
– Is it even worth adding to your watch list? Since you will know what to look for, you will know whether or not it is worth your time to monitor.
The Stalking Stage
– Just because the attributes and characteristics pass the initial test, that doesn’t mean you should be entering the trade.
– You now need to wait for the price to act how the strategy says it should behave. If the price does not behave accordingly, you simply move on. You never entered the trade, so you have not lost any money.
The Execution Stage
– The price action behaves how you want it to, so “now” it is time to enter the trade. But how?
– There are always two choices for how you can enter the trade. Both carry pros and cons. It’ll be up to your personal preference on how you want to enter the trade.
The Ninja Stage
– Like any successful ninja, you must be disciplined and follow the strategy rules that have been mapped out.
– Long term trading portfolio growth is all about one thing: trade management. This stage teaches all the vital trade management components including where you should.
– – Be entering the trade
– – Be locking in profits
– – Be exiting the trade because your stop-loss has been violated
As you can see, there are two stages of teaching before you are even instructed to enter into the trade. Everything is covered!
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item